The Huberhof rooms
Rest, gain new energy, gently awaken
Imagine waking up rested and deeply relaxed. You stretch enjoyably and slowly awaken in the here and now. You open the curtains of your Panorama suite and look down into the valley, to Rodeneck, Brixen, and even as far as the Dolomites. You let your gaze wander further into Val Pusteria/Pustertal and breathe in the fresh mountain air. You sense that this is going to be a good day. Sit back, leave everyday life far behind you, and dedicate yourself completely to sweet nothing at our Panoramahotel Huberhof.
Good to know
Great advantages for our little guests
Your little ones will enjoy a Huberhof holiday at a special rate:
Children’s rates in parents’ room (off-season)
- 0 to 2 years old: €23.00 per day
- 3 to 5 years old: €49.00 per day
- 6 to 9 years old: €70.00 per day
- 10 to 13 years old: €89.00 per day
- From 14 years old: €109.00 per day
Children’s rates in parents’ room (high season)
- 0 to 2 years old: €43.00 per day
- 3 to 5 years old: €69.00 per day
- 6 to 9 years old: €90.00 per day
- 10 to 13 years old: €109.00 per day
- From 14 years old: €129.00 per day
Holiday fun with furry friends
By now, it’s surely no secret that we love animals. Our Labrador Akira makes our everyday life sweeter and loves long walks. You’re welcome to bring your four-legged friend to our hotel. We charge €25.00 per day for dogs and cats (without food). We ask for your understanding that your animal companion is not allowed in the wellness area and on the sunbathing lawn. However, you are welcome to bring them into the dining room upon request. We recommend that you bring a muzzle with you, as dogs must be muzzled on public transport in South Tyrol.
Arrival and departure
Your room will be ready for you from 2 p.m. Please inform us if you will arrive late.
On your day of departure, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 10 a.m. Depending on availability, the check-out time can also be extended, and our wellness area is available for you until the evening of your day of departure.
All for your safety
We’re facing the challenge of the pandemic head on! We continue to place great importance on cleanliness and hygiene, regularly sanitise frequently touched surfaces, and offer you relaxed cancellation conditions. Our tip: inform yourself about the entry regulations in Italy immediately before your journey.
In the event of an unforeseen cancellation of your stay, the following general cancellation conditions apply:
- For a cancellation or holiday postponement up to 30 days before arrival, we charge a handling fee of €70.00.
- For cancellations between 30 and three days before arrival, we charge 50% of the total amount of the stay.
- In the event of cancellation at short notice (two days before arrival), late arrival, early departure, or no-show, the full amount of the stay will be charged.
In the case of cancellation of your stay due to the corona pandemic (government-imposed quarantine, positive Covid-19 test, or border closure), you can cancel your stay free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.